Hi, I’m Moselle, a digital marketing strategist, business coach and entrepreneur.
I grew up on the west coast. After graduating from high school I moved to Oxford, England where I completed two business degrees, a BA in Marketing Management and an MSc in International Management (similar to an MBA).
As a lifelong lover of lists and plans, I also hold a Project Management certificate from the University of British Columbia. Over the last twenty years, I’ve honed my business and marketing expertise working for leading global marketing companies, small businesses and non-profit organizations. My diverse knowledge is my edge.
I’ve always had an entrepreneurial heart! I’ve founded a handful of businesses over the years, including – a dog walking & sitting business, a local business directory in Whistler, and a successful family business in a niche industry.
I understand firsthand how tough it can be to find clarity, set goals, stay on track, self promote and make progress. I love working with business owners who are looking for help elevating their businesses.
- Launched travel blog – Explore Wild Canada
- Website redesign – Whistler Centre for Sustainability
- Founded a social venture to support locally owned businesses
- Helped launch a successful family business in a niche industry
- Founded a dog walking and sitting business in Whistler, BC
- Project Manager at Aon Hewitt, a leading global professional services firm
- Marketing research project for the European Union with Neilsen, a leading global information company
- Planned events at Richard Branson’s house to celebrate the UK’s 100 fastest growing tech businesses
- Supported a national team of project manager’s and engineers who built Canada’s first fibre optic network
How do you define success? My version of success is a combination of:
- Embracing my entrepreneurial heart
- Creating a business that fits my outdoor mountain lifestyle
- Aligning my business with my values (caring about more than the bottom line)
- Achieving a healthy work-life balance
Besides helping entrepreneurs achieve their dreams, I love to spend time outdoors in the beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains. My favourite activities include hiking, camping, snowshoeing and snowboarding.
I’m located in beautiful Canmore, Alberta but I enjoy working with clients across Canada.